Web Design and Site Construction
In the time it takes to read this sentence, a typical website visitor will have already decided whether or not to stay. We create stylish and dynamic sites that will grab the interest of your visitors, steering them to explore and discover your company’s unique point of interest.
The term ‘web design’ is possibly one of the most misused in the IT industry. True website design is not just about the effective use of images and shapes, it’s about maximising return of investment by creating an accessible, functional interface between your business and your clients.
View Samples of our Completed Work
How Ardant Can Help:
New companies looking to launch their business
Whilst organising a website for any new company may seem a daunting task, it is considered a prerequisite for a successful business – with the expansion of global competition the only way to keep up is to establish your own online market.
We cover all aspects of establishing your online presence, including:
- Domain registration – we can register names on your behalf and manage DNS and renewal processes automatically
- Web hosting – we can provide rock-solid platforms for your web, email and offline storage requirements
- Logo creation – our experienced design team can work with you to create an eye catching and memorable logo
- Stationary printing – we can provide artwork and layout for all your stationary needs
- Online advertising – Ardant can efficiently manage online advertising
- Website design – all of our designs are bespoke and tailored specifically to your business
Established companies looking for a revamp of existing sites
Consider how many times a traditional high street business changes its window display. The internet is no different – for your site to retain the interest of visitors, it is beneficial to update your content and at intervals, present a different face.
We can help you to:
- Revamp old content and designs that are beginning to look dated
- Update company information to reflect organisational changes
- Upgrade to the latest technologies to keep your site one step ahead of the competition
- Fix compatibility issues with updated web browsers
- Recover from digital vandalism or virus attacks and respond to newly discovered vulnerabilities
Updating your website with fresh content will also help with SEO – search engines love new content!
Established companies looking to launch a new product
If you feel you already have a great site but want to add new sections while retaining your established corporate identity, Ardant can utilise your existing framework and website graphics to create new content. If you no longer have access to your original artwork, we can help recreate or redesign the graphics needed.
Content Management Systems
Content Management Systems are back-end interfaces that sit behind your site and allow you to modify content without needing to learn HTML and CSS. If you plan to frequently update your website yourself, with special offers or news items, CMS can offer the level of control you require.
Rather than writing web pages with HTML/PHP and uploading them to your web server (the traditional way of editing a page), updating content in a CMS works a little differently. Depending on your prefered system, changing content on a page can be as simple as logging in to a secure area of your website and editing the data live on the page. Updating pages in this way would require the same skills as you would use to make alterations to a document in Microsoft® Word or OpenOffice™. There is no necessity to learn non-intuitive web developer skills – we can implement a CMS solution that is right for you and your business.
An initial discussion – we will listen to your thoughts and ideas and establish the direction your website will take. We will identify your target market, the approach you are presently using, and what you want to achieve from your site.
Following this meeting, we will review your current website if applicable and produce a detailed analysis of your competitors’ websites. From this we will provide a quote, a report and an initial mockup.
Based on your feedback we will make any necessary modifications, enabling us to proceed with the launching of your website. We will create a prototype of the mockup for your approval. We will then convert this mockup into a functional website and proceed with content implementation. Ardant can assist with the generation of content if required.
During this stage we will begin to implement SEO components based on our analysis and launch your SEO campaign where appropriate.
Once completed, your website will be thoroughly tested in all of the major web browsers. Following this we launch the site so it is publicly accessible.
Even though you now have a live website, we will continue to monitor your progress to see how successful the website design is for you. Any necessary adjustments will be made, based on our findings.
We will continue to:
- Monitor visitor behavior
- Audit and adjust content based on visitor activity
- Make any required modifications to the website based on these findings